The Teal Energy Deal: The Fastest And Least Expensive Way To Reduce Global Carbon Emissions
- Imperative to reduce global CO2 emissions
- Energy demand growing through electrification
- Source of energy supply shifting to low-carbon fossil fuels and renewables
- Transition to cleaner energy can happen quickly and economically
- U.S. exporting low-cost energy to the rest of the world
To reduce carbon emissions across the globe, a transition to cleaner energy must happen.
We think this transition will be driven by two key themes: Growing global energy demand driven by electrification; and natural gas and renewables displacing coal, thereby reducing carbon emissions.
This is Tortoise’s view on the future of energy, what we are calling “The Teal Energy Deal.”
Read more here: https://www.advisorperspectives.com/commentaries/2019/10/16/the-teal-energy-deal-the-fastest-and-least-expensive-way-to-reduce-global-carbon-emissions