Learn more about our partner firms
- Tom ChetrickNew Jersey-based marketing communications specialist; former advertising and marketing Vice President at Bristol-Myers Squibb
- John Connolly & PartnersSydney-based public affairs and communications specialist; primary operations in Europe and Asia.
- CSIR Group, LLC.A New York City based investor relations firm providing companies with a practiced, experienced approach to investor relations and financial communications; with the ultimate goal of raising visibility and maximizing long-term shareholder value.
- First ProtocolLondon and New York-based international event management agency.
- Mondiale CorporationA mission-driven strategic communications, marketing and public affairs consulting firm. Based in Santa Monica, CA.
- Smith-Free Group, LLC.Washington-based government relations and public affairs consultants.
- CN Communications New Jersey-based public affairs and marketing communications agency, focusing on the financial, health care, and real estate industries, and higher education.
- CoreBrandWith offices in New York and Los Angeles, CoreBrand specializes in helping organizations understand, define, express and leverage their brands for measurable results. The firm is fueled by fact-based branding and driven by a curiosity to understand how brand can help clients achieve their goals.
- Jim EspositoCrisis Management expert; former FBI special agent in charge (New Jersey) and New York Stock Exchange Senior Vice President.
- ImageMedia Inc.New York-based event management and multimedia production firm.
- James SalzanoRenowned photographer, director and cameraman offering film and digital production and photography; based in New York.
- Straightline NYCStrategic branding consultancy that analyzes, advises and activates brands-from qualitative and quantitative discovery, to brand architecture, to name creation and brand execution on all levels.
- Cogent Medical Marketing New Jersey-based firm with experts in developing and implementing professional communication strategies, focusing in such areas as key opinion leader (KOL) development, medical education, and professional advocacy.
- Jonathan CraninNew York-based award winning creative director and founder of Craninthink, a marketing consulting business that combines the creativity of an advertising agency with the brains of a marketing consulting company.
- Ferrara & CompanyNew Jersey-based integrated marketing and advertising agency providing strategic thinking and creative solutions for top names such as Arm & Hammer, Foster Grant, and Heinz.
- Steve KrawczykChicago-based marketing and branding consultant; significant brand-building and management experience with industry-leading consumer companies such as Neutrogena, Revlon, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Coleman Powermate, and Vidal Sassoon.
- Valerie SmaldoneNew York broadcast radio personality and audio and video producer, writer, event production specialist; media training specialist.
- 16W MarketingNew Jersey-based full service sports marketing company utilizing a completely integrated approach in the development of client programs.
“In a battle, I would want these professionals in the fox hole with me–defending our turf, gaining ground, and succeeding at every turn” – Bob Zito